Angiogenesis Inhibitors And Stimulators Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2013 - 2019
Browse Full Report With TOC:
In contrast to sprouting angiogenesis, intussusceptive do not need local endothelial cell proliferation. Angiogenesis is mainly associated with the diverse set of conditions such as age related macular degradation, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer and psoriasis.The main focus of angiogenesis therapy is to shrink the existing tumor by aninhibitor or to meet the demand of under perfused region through generating new vessels by angiogenesis stimulator. Avastin (bevacizumab), Gleevec, Tarceva and Iressa are some of the largest selling angiogenesis inhibitor drugs worldwide.
Research and development activitiesfor the development of novel angiogenesis drugs for cancer treatment is the highest.Thus, increasing number of cancer cases will drive the growth of this market during the forecast period. According to World Health Organization, approximately 8.2 million deaths are reported in the year of 2012 due to cancer. Also it is predicted that, the annual cancer cases are expected rise from14 million to 22 million in next two decades. In addition, National Cancer Institute states that there are approximately 1,660,290 cases reported in the United States in 2013.Technological advancement will further boost the growth of angiogenesis inhibitor and stimulatorsmarket.For example, research in angiogenesis has enabled identification of several angiogenesis agonist and antagonist. However, high cost of these drugs will restrain the growth of this market.
To Get Download Full Report with TOC:
Geographically, North America represents the largest market, followed by Europe for angiogenesis inhibitors and stimulatorsdue to large patient base and rise in treatment seeking population in these regions. The market of angiogenesis inhibitors and stimulators in Asia-Pacific countries such as India and China, South East Asian countries holds a strong growth as there is a rise in total number of newly diagnosed patient population of cancer in this region. According to World Health Organization, 60% of the world’s total annual cases of cancer occur in Africa, Asia and South America.
Some of the key players in the Angiogenesis Inhibitors and Stimulators market comprises Abbott Laboratories, Adnexus Therapeutics, Inc., F. Hoffman-La Roche, Ltd., Genentech, Inc., Amgen, Inc., AstraZeneca Plc., Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc., Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., EntreMed, Inc. and Eyetech, Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
· North America
· Asia Pacific
· Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
· Market growth drivers
· Factors limiting market growth
· Current market trends
· Market structure
· Market projections for upcoming years
· This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
To Read Complete Report with TOC:
Reasons for Buying this Report
· This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
· It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
· It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
· It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
· It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
· It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
· It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
· It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Powered by Blogger.